All school boards operating in Durham Region have programs for international students. There are fees for international students attending public schools in Canada. Students must have a study permit from the Government of Canada. You will also need to purchase private health insurance for your child. If you are not accompanying your child, your child will need to have a custodian in Canada.

For more information, contact the relevant school board:

Find out if your child needs a study permit, what you need so you can apply, and how to apply.

Minor children - study in Canada.

Contact Us